I am looking for a way in libcurl to trigger a callback once, after a
http request has been completely submitted (including upload if any),
but before the server has responded. So basically when we have done
our job, and we are waiting for a (potentially slow) http request to
return a response status.

I tried abusing CURLOPT_XFERINFOFUNCTION but I don't think we can
infer from the callback parameters if the request has been fully been
submitted yet. I suppose if we do an upload we could check if ultotal
== ulnow, but for a GET request these are always 0.

What would be a better way?