If you need to get to the view created by dialog.show, you can use
code like this:

    {on ae:AttachEvent at v:Visual do
        {dump {v.get-view}} || Here is where you can access the view
    }

A good place for it might be the outermost object in the dialog,
but it could be on almost any object shown in the dialog.

  - Mike