Hi, gurus!

 Now I am developing a Curl applet that it can communicate an ActiveX control.
My curl applet have to do something in response to events from the ActiveX
Control.

 When I created an instance of the ActiveX control with the class
ActiveXObject, I could use its methods and fields, but I couldn't know how I
could receive events from it.

 In case of Javascrpt or VBScript, I can receive events of an ActiveX control
like this;

<SCRIPT language="VBScript or Javascript" for="ActiveXControlName"
event="eventName(Parameter1, Parameter2, ...)">

The codes in Javascript or VBScript that are run when the event fire is located
here...

<SCRIPT>

 Like that, can the Curl applets receive events from ActiveX controls? If it
can do so, how can I get it?

- Yong