Just to say that all this worked for me. I had some 100gb left free on a
GPT disk with a few other systems installed and finally decided to try EFI
boot, using the efi boot image from releng. I only had to create /dev
entries for dk16, dk17 and dk18, 16 were not enough. I also had to disable
nouveau, the geforce 950m apparently is still unsupported and I get 'no
console device'. I haven't been able to get X running on this laptop, but
the rest seems fine.

Chavdar