Public bug reported:

The `configure_grub_debconf` function tries to find a by-id path of the
boot device.

The problem is though - when I run ubuntu 20.04 live cd via PXE - there
is no `/dev/disk/by-id` there are only

1) by-label
2) by-partuuid
3) by-path
4) by-uuid

** Affects: curtin

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of curtin
developers, which is subscribed to curtin.

Title:
  ubuntu 20.04 pxe installation fails with no such file or directory
  /dev/disk/by-id exception

Status in curtin:
  New

Bug description: