> > I didn't refresh the tab before posting the comment, so don't mind the
> > duplicate feedback.
>
> Do you have a suggestion for how we could do this in an ephemeral way? I tried
> using a bind mount first, but that did not solve our initial problem, and then
> I tried copying ischroot to a temp file then restoring it after doing subp()
> operations, but this didn't work per my other comment.

Nevermind, after further investigation, I was doing my bind mount in the wrong
place. When put in the correct place, it solves our bug and is ephemeral.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mitchellaugustin/curtin/+git/curtin/+merge/460552
Your team curtin developers is subscribed to branch curtin:master.