OK, I’ve released my tiny x25519 code as open source.  This is the
platform-agnostic version.  The ARM asm version isn’t there, it’s staying
proprietary for now :-/.  But you can get most of the effect by intrinsic’ing
umaal and friends.

https://sourceforge.net/p/strobe/code/ci/master/tree/x25519.c
<https://sourceforge.net/p/strobe/code/ci/master/tree/x25519.c>
https://sourceforge.net/p/strobe/code/ci/master/tree/x25519.h
<https://sourceforge.net/p/strobe/code/ci/master/tree/x25519.h>

Presumably this code could be accelerated somewhat by using a dedicated sqr()
routine, or by unrolling loops and inlining code.  Maybe I’ll get around to
that at some point, but there’s a bunch more to be done with that repository to
make it useful.

These files also have a totally nonstandard signature implementation, the only
real advantage of which is that it adds very little code.

Let me know what you think, or if you find any bugs or missing features.

Cheers,
— Mike