Takers... any takers.....

From: Noble, Kathleen <kathleen.no...@intel.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 3:23 PM
To: CVE Private Eboard Discussions <cve-private-eboard-l...@mitre.org>; CVE
Program Secretariat <cve-prog-secretar...@mitre.org>
Subject: [EXT] OpenSSF Meeting Part Deux

Hi Friends,
               The OpenSSF folks have invited us back to their by-weekly
working group for another chat on Monday 4Oct at 4PM EST. We focused the last
conversation with this audience on the CVE Program, what it is and what its is
not. The next session should focus on the technical development work we are
undertaking. It might be a good idea to walk through the 5 required parts of a
CVE Entry, and talk about the services.

Unfortunately, I need help. Well actually, I need to hand the conversation over
to someone that can speak intelligently about the technical stuff and answer
questions.

Please advise?

Katie

Katie Noble