At the end of the session we are receiving the following error with
CVSNT 2.5.05.3236.

In D:\SandBox\System\WAS50-Test\Build: "C:\Program
Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "-q" "-z9" "-x" "update" "-d" "-P"
"Deploy/Env_Files"

CVSROOT=:sspi:TestServer:d:/cvsrepos/System

audit_trigger error (session end):

Success, CVS operation completed

>From what I can tell the command did complete.  The record was inserted
into the SessionLog but the endtime and finalreturncode was not updated.
They are still null.  I performed a SQL Trace and the audit code is
trying to do an update to the SessionLog table where the id=0 (See
captured SQL)

Our audit database is on SQL Server 2000 with SP3a.

exec sp_executesql N'Insert Into SessionLog (Command, StartTime,
Hostname, Username, SessionId, VirtRepos, PhysRepos, Client) Values
(@P1,N''2009-03-20
15:40:17'',@P2,@P3,N''1d9049c3b8e14a9a'',@P4,@P5,N''CVSNT 2.5.02
(Servalan) Build 2064 (cvsgui active)'') select @@IDENTITY', N'@P1
varchar(7),@P2 varchar(30),@P3 varchar(8),@P4 varchar(19),@P5
varchar(19)', 'update', 'testclient', 'testuser', 'd:/cvsrepos/System',
'D:/CVSRepos/System'

Update SessionLog set EndTime=N'2009-03-20 15:40:19', FinalReturnCode=0
where Id=0

Thanks for your help