When I try and use cvsnt 2.5.04.3236 on XP against our cvs repository via
gserver, I get:

GSSAPI authentication failed: The buffers supplied to a function was too small.

Any suggestions? I can confirm (via klist) that the cvs service ticket was
properly obtained.

I thought I'd try some self-help by rebuilding with some larger buffers in the
gss-ad code tree, but it seems that all the build docs are out of date, and
there is no way to get the "cvsdeps" that are supposedly required to build
cvsnt on windows. (evs.evscm.org and cvs.cvsnt.org both refuse connections to
port 2401). All the links to the open source wiki just redirect to the cvspro
page :-(

--
Carson