Torsten,

Thanks for that - if I can reproduce it Wednesday then I'll get a fix done. I use -d very often so it must have been introduced recently.

Can you confirm that module/impl is a 'real' module or is it a module defined in CVSROOT/modules or modules2?

Please also send a trace to me (not the mailing list)

Thnks,

Arthur Barrett
Product Manager
march-hare.com