I'm unable to upgrade to v2.5.05 on Windows due to the registration during the
install process not being able to get through our corporate firewall.  I have a
valid key, but the install says it is invalid - obviously unable to connect.
Is there a way to bypass that check in the install?  I've tried various msiexec
options to no avail.

If there's no way to bypass, can you tell me the destination IP address and
port that the install is trying to connect to so I can request that it gets
opened in our firewall temporarily?  Or, can you tell me a way to get the
install working through a proxy server?

Getting to v2.5.05 is pretty important for us to get to.  v2.5.03 has security
issues stated on your site and v2.5.04 is cripplingly slow - again due to the
firewall and the dll registration issue that I've read about in .04.

Thanks!
Curt