Adam, Kathy, Brent,

Thank you for taking on this important initiative. I'm fully supportive and
it is very much needed.

While defining the API is the first step, I'm wondering what the path is to
actually implement it. Specifically:

   - Can the existing CWE data model support APIs that are RESTful?
   - Who will execute on the API endpoint development work? Will MITRE or
   another party?

These may be questions for MITRE, but I think it's important to have a path
towards implementation while the APIs are defined. We surely all agree that
defining an API that never gets built is not good for anyone.

Regards,
Jason

--

Dr. Jason Oberg | Co-Founder and CTO | +1 (808) 635-7604

Tortuga Logic <http://www.tortugalogic.com/>  |  75 E Santa Clara Street,
San Jose, CA 95113

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT | This email and any attachments may contain private,
confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify
the sender of the error by return email and delete this email and any
attachments.