From: Bill Mauk
Date: Wed, May 27, 2009 at 8:48 AM
Subject: [grannedev] php programmer
To: granne...@yahoogroups.com

Help...I've lost a programmer buddy-he's too busy now to do my jobs!

I'm looking for a person I can hire for assorted php jobs, set up
online stores, etc.  Some work will be by the hour, some will require
the programmer to bid their portion of the job.  Gotta be good, as I'm
no help.  I can tell you what I want, not how to do it.  I do the
layout and design, and you make it work!  <grin>

Here's a few of samples of the kind of work I might expect:
http://www.ohioapples.com, http://www.ruralbounty.com, or simpler jobs
like http://www.country-corner.com/country_corner_csa_enroll.php

Contact me off list at b...@eckertagrimarketing.com

Thanks

Bill

William C. Mauk
Senior Marketing Director, Eckert AgriMarketing
940 Barbara Ann, Ellisville, MO 63021
Phone: 636-394-9008, FAX 636-394-5114
http://www.farmwebdesign.com
http://www.eckertagrimarketing.com
Friendships are like backyard gardens, we tend to put them off until next week.

To SEND a message to all GranneDev members, send it to:
granne...@yahoogroups.com
To CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, you must join Yahoo Groups
(groups.yahoo.com) - it's free and easy to do! Scott cannot change
your email address for you!

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to
Fully Featured