<http://www.apple.com/macosx/>

go here. read the pages for Snow Leopard, which was previewed today &
comes out in September.

note how everything looks, how clean it is. how it is presented. how
everything is described in clear, easy to read & understand, non-
technical (except where it has to be) language.

why the @#%$#^! can't Canonical & Novell & other Linux vendors do that?

scott
--
R. Scott Granneman
sc...@granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com

"Lady Wilton sent over yesterday from Knowsley to say that the
locomotive machine was to be upon the railway at 12 o'clock. I had the
satisfaction, for I can't call it pleasure, of taking a trip of five
miles on it, which we did in just a quarter of an hour -- that is
twenty miles an hour. The machine was really flying, and it is
impossible to divest yourself of the notion of instant death to all
upon the least accident happening. It gave me a headache which has not
left me yet."
       ---Thomas Creevey describing a 5-mile trip by train, 1829