The CWE-LUG will not meet this Sunday, February 2nd, due to it being Super
Bowl Sunday. Rather, we will plan to meet next Sunday, February 9th, at our
house.

Next CWE-LUG Meeting on Sunday, February 9th, from 1pm-4pm

Robin Woltman and Scott Granneman
39 Summit Place
Webster Groves, MO 63119
(314) 780-0489

We look forward to seeing everyone on the 9th!

Robin and Scott

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Don Ellis <don.el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Scott & Robin,
>
> Inquiring minds want to know...
>
> [IIRC, the game doesn't start until after the meeting would have broken
> up, so no conflict...]
>
> --Don

Central West End Linux Users Group (via Google Groups)
Main page: http://www.cwelug.org
To post: cwelug@googlegroups.com
"Central West End Linux Users Group" group.
to cwelug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.