Dear CWELUG,
I would like to invite the people from your lug to send someone  to speak
at the upcoming Kansas Linux Fest in Lawrence, Kansas.

We are creating this conference to promote Free/Libre Open Source
Software and Open Knowledge in Kansas and the surrounding midwest. I
have experience in organizing conferences and have successfully
started the sfk.flossk.org conference in 2009. We hope that the KLF
will become a yearly event where people from all around the Midwest
meetup and share our experiences. We are looking for about 20 speakers
and expect at least 200 attendees.

It would be great to get one of you you to come and speak!
Please check our call for speakers
http://www.kansaslinuxfest.us/pages/call-for-papers.html

thanks,
Mike

Central West End Linux Users Group (via Google Groups)
Main page: http://www.cwelug.org
To post: cwelug@googlegroups.com
"Central West End Linux Users Group" group.
to cwelug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.