From the http://eyebuydirect.com  help/FAQ section.

  • Can I purchase lenses by themselves?

    Sorry, but we are unable to sell lenses independent of their frame.

  • On 08/08/2017 05:55 PM, Scott Granneman wrote:
    Out of curiosity, did you look at http://eyebuydirect.com & see if they could do that?

    Scott
    --
    R. Scott Granneman
    sc...@granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com

    “Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily.”
          ---William of Ockham (1285 — 1349?)

    On 8 Aug 2017, at 14:51, Robert & Janet Bennett wrote:

    As a followup to our conversation at last Sunday's meeting, I am trying

    http://www.eyeglassdirect.com/

    for online eyeglasses.  I will not yet vouch for them as this is the
    first time I have tried them (or any online glasses company for that
    matter.)

    The key feature I wanted was the willingness to install new lenses into
    existing frames and these folks will do it for a total of $48.00 for
    prescription reading glasses lenses into my existing frames.  Naturally,
    I have to ship my frames to them.

    As we experienced on Sunday, with one or two letters different in the
    URL, it redirects to a different company (for better or for worse.)

    Anyway, thought this might be helpful.

    Central West End Linux Users Group (via Google Groups)
    Main page: http://www.cwelug.org
    To post: cwelug@googlegroups.com