Hi,

Is there a way to rename the library.zip to a name derived from the
executable like MyApp.exe and MyApp.zip.
Py2Exe offers a renaming option but I couldn't find anything alike for
CxFreeze.

I want to use two separate executables in the same folder. But as both
executables use the name "library.zip" and that won't work.

I've tried to concatenate the library.zip to the executable but that
didn't work and renaming the library.zip gives an zipimport error on
Linux. On windows it seems to work with a modified Console.py.

Any help would be welcome.

Cor