Thomas, I have been working on this all afternoon, I changed setup.py and I
no longer receive compile error messages at the admin cmd prompt (See
Below). when i run the compiled code in cmd I still have the same issue of
cmd screens popping up and disappearing when I select a menu item.  The
only screen that works is the Main_Menu itself. I can click on menu item
LogOut or the red x and it closes correctly. The code still runs in py
charm and at cmd screen using "python main_menu.py"

Thanks for your help.

#! /usr/bin/env python

from tkinter import *
import tkinter.ttk as ttk
import time
import os
import sys
import re
import hashlib

from cx_Freeze import setup, Executable

import os.path
PYTHON_INSTALL_DIR = os.path.dirname(os.path.dirname(os.__file__))
os.environ['TCL_LIBRARY'] = os.path.join(PYTHON_INSTALL_DIR, 'tcl', 'tcl8.6')
os.environ['TK_LIBRARY'] = os.path.join(PYTHON_INSTALL_DIR, 'tcl', 'tk8.6')

base = None

if sys.platform == 'win32':
    base = 'Win32GUI'

executables = [Executable('main_menu.py', base=base)]

Packages = ["main_menu_support","system_logon","system_logon_support",
"create_password","create_password_support","edit_password","edit_password_support",
"delete_user","delete_user_support","list_user","list_user_support"]

options = {'build_exe': {"packages":Packages,'include_files':[
            os.path.join(PYTHON_INSTALL_DIR, 'DLLs', 'tk86t.dll'),
            os.path.join(PYTHON_INSTALL_DIR, 'DLLs', 'tcl86t.dll'),
            os.path.join(PYTHON_INSTALL_DIR, "dict.txt"),   # new line
this afternoon
            os.path.join(PYTHON_INSTALL_DIR, "pass.txt")]}}  # new
line this afternoon

setup(name = 'ERP MainMenu',
      version = '0.1',
      description = 'ERP Program',