Hello,

I'm attempting to package a command line interface application with cx_Freeze
for macOS using. However, when I install the frozen application, it attempts to
reference python at /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/Python,
which I can't guarantee that users have (indeed- this is the reason for
freezing in the first place).

Some details about my build process:
Run `vex -mr venv python3 setup.py bdist_wheel`
Take the build/exe-* directory and put it in a component installer (it gets
installed to /usr/local/lib/appname, with the main binary symlinked to
/usr/local/bin/appname)

The actual error I get when trying to run the application is as follows:
dyld: Library not loaded: /Library/
Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/Python
                Referenced from: /usr/local/bin/appname
                Reason: image not found
Abort trap: 6

Insofar as I can read the exe-*/Python binary, there is indeed a reference to
the missing Python framework.

My issue looks to be about the same as this one:
https://github.com/anthony-tuininga/cx_Freeze/issues/300

I figured I'd try reaching out here in any case.

Thanks in advance,
Alex Brooke

Quiquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur