From: Trenaman, Adrian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 1:11 PM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Using CXF with QPid

Hi there,

Does anyone have any experience putting Qpid under CXF? I'd like to
configure a JMS transport so that it uses Qpid (and this AMQP) instead
of ActiveMQ. Here's what I've guessed so far - any help is greatly
appreciated. At the moment, my server wont start because of the
jndiConnectionFactoryName - I'm not sure what this should be set to.
Have tried "ConnectionFactory" (as per ActiveMQ) but it doesn't work :-(

                        <wsdl:port name="SOAPOverAMQPEndpoint"

binding="tns:UBL-InvoiceProcessorSOAP">

                                    <jms:address
destinationStyle="queue"

initialContextFactory="org.apache.qpid.jndi.PropertiesFileInitialContext
Factory"

jndiDestinationName="demo-ubl"

jndiConnectionFactoryName=""

                                                messageType="text"

useMessageIDAsCorrelationID="true">

                                                <jms:JMSNamingProperty

name="java.naming.factory.initial"

value="org.apache.qpid.jndi.PropertiesFileInitialContextFactory" />

                                                <jms:JMSNamingProperty

name="java.naming.provider.url"

value="amqp:///test?brokerlist='localhost'"/>

                                    </jms:address>

                        </wsdl:port>

Thanks,

Ade.

Adrian Trenaman

Principal Consultant, IONA Technologies.

E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

P: +353-1-6372659

M: +353-86-6051026