I am now using the new WS-MTOMPolicy support (currently in SVN).

Lately I am noticing some strange behavior.  Many of my responses have
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/wsdl"; at the root element
under the body, even though the response does not use the WS-Addressing.

Example Response:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
  <soap:Body>
    <ns2:MyOperationResponse
xmlns:ns2="http://company.com/service/types";
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/wsdl";>
      <ns2:first>Chris</ns:first>
      <ns2:last>Moesel</ns2:last>
    </ns2: MyOperationResponse >
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Sometimes, however, this strange behavior does NOT occur.  The most
consistent way I have replicated it is by doing a clean install of my
app, jetty:run-war, and then make sure the first request is MTOM
enabled.

Also of note is that when the addressing NS is *not* the default NS (As
described above) it still is often defined as another NS with an alias
(even though it's never used).

Any ideas?

-Chris