Chris,

I believe CXF already does this.   If the wsdl has a physical contract
that has headers in a separate message, wsdl2java does put an extra
parameter on the method with header="true" set.    I tried this on a
simple wsdl and it seems to generate the expected code.  (don't actually
have a service to check it against right now)   Is there any chance you
could try it on a couple of "real world" wsdls?

I don't think round tripping would work though.  wsdl2java, then
java2wsdl would probably put the header into a single message.

Dan

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer
IONA