Hmm....   this "sounds" like an issue with the Jetty plugin not providing
the proper JNDI based URL for the wsdl.

Can you try running "mvn jetty:run-war" and "mvn jetty:run-exploded" and
see if it's different?

I've honestly never used the embedded jetty stuff so I don't really know
what it's doing.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp