Polar
Thanks very much, my problem is solved. I will then provide a small patch to
URIResolver so that proxies are fully supported.
Cheers
Guillaume

On 4/30/07, Polar Humenn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
Code correct below:

tog wrote:
> I have this in my code, isn't it the same ?
>
>            if (host != null) {
>                conduit.getClient().setProxyServer(host);
>                if (port != null) {
>
> conduit.getClient().setProxyServerPort(Integer.parseInt
> (port));
>                }
>                if ((username != null) && (password != null)) {
>                    conduit.getAuthorization().setUserName(username);
>                    conduit.getAuthorization().setPassword(password);
>                }

Change the above to:

                   conduit.getProxyAuthorization().setUserName(username);
                   conduit.getProxyAuthorization().setPassword(password);

>            }
>
> If yes this put an "Authorization" in my http header while my proxy is
> expecting "Proxy-Authorization"
>
> Is there a link where to find this information ?
>

> On 4/30/07, Polar Humenn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> You have to set the "ProxyAuthorization" property
>>
>> <http:conduit>
>>    <proxyAuthorization ....>
>> </http:conduit>
>>
>> or
>>
>> AuthorizationPolicy policy = httpConduit.getProxyAuthorization();
>> policy.set....
>> httpConduit.setProxyAuthorization(policy);
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -Polar
>>
>> tog wrote:
>> > Hi Polar,
>> >
>> > Thanks for the answer, it's better. Now I have the problem that the
>> > request
>> > looks like this:
>> >
>> > POST http://www.webservicex.net/CurrencyConvertor.asmx HTTP/1.1
>> >
>> > <soap:Envelope
>> > xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
>> "><soap:Body><ConversionRate
>> >
>> > xmlns="http://www.webserviceX.NET/";><FromCurrency xmlns:xs="
>> > http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns:xsi="
>> > http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
>> > xsi:type="xs:string">USD</FromCurrency><ToCurrency xmlns:xs="
>> > http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns:xsi="
>> > http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";

xsi:type="xs:string">EUR</ToCurrency></ConversionRate></soap:Body></soap:Envelope

>> > The problem is that I am expecting
>> >
>> > Proxy-Authorization: Basic c3UxNjc2NjpraXJhdmk5OA==
>> >
>> > rather than
>> >
>> > Authorization: Basic c3UxNjc2NjpraXJhdmk5OA==
>> >
>> > Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong ?
>> >
>> > Cheers
>> > Guillaume

>> was
POST