From: mahendran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 10:32 AM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: CXF - General questions (contd.)

Before I begin, I want to apologize to everyone for starting a new
thread for
the same subject that I posted earlier. The corporate proxy that lets me
Thank you Daniel Kulp and Christopher Moesel for your responses. We are
really homing on to CXF as our choice to expose Spring beans as web
services
using JAX-WS. I do have some questions on the next version of CXF.
When is the CXF2.0 release due?
What version of the JAX-WS spec is supported in the 2.0 release?
What is the commitment to keep up with later versions of JAX-WS?
Also on a technical front, I'm running into a error while trying to use
wsimport on the basic CXF Spring sample. While it works well with
JaxWsProxyFactoryBean, I get the following error using wsimport which
makes
me wonder how it will work with a non Java client (like .NET). Is there
working sample of the .NET client to a CXF server app?

C:\projects\MyApps>wsimport -p generated
http://localhost:8080/cxf-spring-jaxws-1.0-SNAPSHOT/example?wsdl
parsing WSDL...

[ERROR] invalid entity name: "ExampleService" (in namespace:
"http://service.example/";)
  line 0 of unknown location