From: Freeman Fang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 6/15/2007 (ζ˜ŸζœŸδΊ”) 19:08
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Logging SOAP Messages

Hi  Krystian,

Another way to do it is  specify in/out logging interceptor for  you
endpoint.
<jaxws:endpoint
        id="hello_world_xml_bare"
        implementor="demo.hw.server.GreeterImpl"
        wsdlLocation="WEB-INF/wsdl/hello_world.wsdl"
        address="/hello_world">
                <jaxws:inInterceptors>
                        <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor">
                        </bean>
                </jaxws:inInterceptors>
                <jaxws:outInterceptors>
                        <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor">
                        </bean>
                </jaxws:outInterceptors>
    </jaxws:endpoint>
I just test it with our servlet samples, it works

Cheers

Freeman