Hi Guy,

Can you paste your wsdl ? Is there any elements in wsdl which name is "CoordinatorPortTypeClient" ?

Cheers

Jim

James Mao wrote:
Hi Guy

I'm not sure how you run the wsdl2java, but seems that you run twice.
Or before you run wsdl2java, there are client and server main line classes which has the same name already existed in your generated path, wsdl2java will not overwrite the existed code. but i think we have a flag to overwrite those existed code.

James

Hi,

After running wsdl2java I get these generated (wsdl-specific) client and server classes:

CoordinatorPortTypeClient.java and also
CoordinatorPortTypeClient_Client.java

Same for the server:
CoordinatorPortTypeServer.java and also
CoordinatorPortTypeServer_Server.java

The content is identical for each pair. It seems like this is generated twice.

Could this be due to some double import in the WSDL or so?

Thanks
Guy