Hi Jan,

By default CXF will use JaxWsServiceFactoryBean to construct JaxwsServerFactoryBean when it parse the <jaxws:endpoint/> configuration . We do not have many tests for JaxwsServiceFactoryBean working with AegisDatabinding . I think the ReflectionServiceFactoryBean and AegisDatabinding is a good choice , I wrote the follow configuration sample for your reference :

  <bean id="serviceClass" class="org.apache.cxf.ImplClass"/>
<bean id="aegisDatabinding" class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding"/> <bean id="serviceFactory" class="org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean">
    <property name="dataBinding" ref="aegisDatabinding"/>
  </bean>
<bean id="serverBeanFactory" class="org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean" init-method="create">
          <property name="address" value="/aegis"/>
<property name="bindingId" value="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/"/>
          <property name="serviceBean" ref="serviceClass"/>
          <property name="serviceFactory" ref="serviceFactory"/>
  </bean>

BTW, If you think it's an issue(JaxwsServiceFactoryBean working with AegisDatabinding) in CXF , please feel free to log a jira issue for it : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF .

Cheers

Jim

Jan Kriesten wrote:
hi,

I think this can inject the databinding in ServiceFactoryBean  :

    <bean id="aegisDatabinding"
class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding"/>    <bean
id="JaxWsServiceFactoryBean"
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean">
                          <property name="dataBinding"
ref="aegisDatabinding"/>
   </bean>
   <jaxws:endpoint">
           <jaxws:serviceFactory>
<ref bean="JaxWsServiceFactoryBean"/> </jaxws:serviceFactory>
   </jaxws:endpoint>
the service seems to be created, but my client doesn't get a response any more.
the wsdl looks good afaik. i'll have to dig a bit deeper...

best regards, --- jan.

i don't get jaxws:endpoint working with aegis CXFServlet. if i configure it the
way above, the client doesn't get any connection with the server any more. if i
remove the service-factory all is well though. just that jaxb is used again and
this doesn't support interfaces, which i need for the acegi authentication...

this spring-bean-xml is driving me nuts.

any more ideas? as cxf works fine with jaxb (i.e. default config) - it shouldn't
be that hard to just change to aegis.

best regards, --- jan.