I believe this is what you want:

<bean id="foo" class="com.test.testServiceImpl">
<property name="testDAO" ><ref bean="TestDAO" />
</bean>

<jaxws:endpoint id="testService" implementor="#foo"
address= "/MyTestService">

Hope that helps :-)

- Dan

On 7/13/07, Marc Preddie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I have exposed a web service using cxf using the systex below, and it
works
fine....

<jaxws:endpoint id="testService" implementor="com.test.testServiceImpl"
address= "/MyTestService"> </jaxws:endpoint >

What I then did was to actully make the service do something (access a
database through hibernate), so I wanted to inject my SpringDAO into my
service. This is where I get lost.... I tried the systax below, but to no
avial. (of course TestDAO is defined within the spring xml config...)

<jaxws:endpoint id="testService" implementor="com.test.testServiceImpl"
address= "/MyTestService">

<
property name="testDAO" ><ref bean="TestDAO" /></property>

</jaxws:endpoint>

I tried many differnt things with no success and I was wondering whether
or
not anyone has done this and how they did it.

BTW. I'm using Java 6, CXF 2.0 and Spring 2.1

Regards

Marc

--
Dan Diephouse