Hi Jason,

I'm not sure I understand what your outstanding question is, but here's a
quick stab at it. The way to eliminate the outer wrapping is to run it in
unrwapped mode. :-) Wrapped mode allows you to send multiple parameters in
your operation at the cost of creating a wrapper XML  element. Unwrapped
mode forces you to have a single parameter in which the URL parameters are
mapped to fields on the method parameter bean.

Cheers,
- Dan