From: Lukas Zapletal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 7/16/2007 21:54
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: WHICH_JARS not actual

Hello all,

it seems WHICH_JARS file is not actual. CXF itself needs
xml-resolver.jar and I am sure there will be other JARs that should be
included in the minimal CXF install.

The second issue about the libraries is that CXF depends on Spring
even when I do not use it. I have created just a Servlet in the
web.xml but when my container tried to load the application I get an
exception. As a temporary solution I am adding all JARs to my servlet.
Could you check the WHICH_JARS file please?

15:37:03,713 ERROR [[CXFServlet]] Allocate exception for servlet CXFServlet
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/beans/factory/support/BeanDefinitionRegistry
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1104)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:806)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:129)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:179)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:84)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:104)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:156)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:241)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:580)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
15:37:23,331 INFO  [[CXFServlet]] Servlet CXFServlet is currently unavailable

--
Lukas Zapletal
http://lukas.zapletalovi.com