I am new to CXF and trying to play with the CXF sample webservices, the
spring_http sample seems missing the wsdl file, so I tried to use
java2wsdl tool to generate the wsdl file for HelloWorld.java endpoint
interface, so I went to the src directory since the full package is
under src as: demo/spring/HelloWorld.java, the command looks like this:

C:\apache-cxf-2.0-incubator\samples\spring_http\src>java2wsdl
demo.spring.HellowWorld

Error : Fail to load class : demo.spring.HellowWorld

C:\apache-cxf-2.0-incubator\samples\spring_http\src>java2wsdl -o
hello.wsdl demo.spring.HellowWorld

Error : Fail to load class : demo.spring.HellowWorld

I tried the command: java2wsdl -?, which shows a sample command:
java2wsdl org.apache.hello_world_soap_http.Greeter, it also gave me the
same error.

Anybody has an idea what should I do?

Thanks

David