From: Jacob Marcus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 11:34 AM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Access to MessageContext in the implementations. (XFire to CXF
question)

In XFire, there was a very convenient way to get a handle to the
MessageContext in the web service implementations. This could be
achieved by
adding a MessageContext paramater to the method signature.

Is there a similar strategy possible in CXF? Or is there a recomended
approach? I am a potential Spring simple front-end user who does not
want to
use annotations.

Thanks in advance,
Jacob