Samuel,

Could you send the soap message?

I'm willing to bet this is related to CXF-802 and CXF-655 which I'm still
battling with.   My expectation is that the "completedLogId" element in
the response soap message is ending up qualified instead of unqualified
like the schema states it should be.    .NET is probably just looking
for the unqualified version. (as it should)

The main workaround for most of the "Java First" cases is to run
wsdl2java with the -s flag to generate the wrapper types.   The runtime
should then pick up those wrappers and use those which should make the
messages correct.

Dan

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer