Davide,

In addition to what Ulhas mentioned, you could also have it
done "automatically" at wsdl2java time.   If you run wsdl2java with
the "-exsh true" flag, all the headers would be added as additional
parameters to the methods.

Example:

    @WebMethod
    public void addSyndicationService(
        @WebParam(targetNamespace = "http://www.google.com/api/adsense/v2";,
name = "synServiceType")
        java.lang.String synServiceType,
        @WebParam(targetNamespace = "http://www.google.com/api/adsense/v2";,
header = true, name = "debug_zip")
        java.lang.String debugZip,
        @WebParam(targetNamespace = "http://www.google.com/api/adsense/v2";,
header = true, name = "debug_phone")
        java.lang.String debugPhone,
        @WebParam(targetNamespace = "http://www.google.com/api/adsense/v2";,
header = true, name = "debug_association_type")
        java.lang.String debugAssociationType,
        @WebParam(targetNamespace = "http://www.google.com/api/adsense/v2";,
header = true, name = "display_locale")
        java.lang.String displayLocale,
        @WebParam(targetNamespace = "http://www.google.com/api/adsense/v2";,
header = true, name = "client_id")
        java.lang.String clientId,
        @WebParam(targetNamespace = "http://www.google.com/api/adsense/v2";,
header = true, name = "developer_email")
        java.lang.String developerEmail,
        @WebParam(targetNamespace = "http://www.google.com/api/adsense/v2";,
header = true, name = "developer_password")
        java.lang.String developerPassword
    ) throws AdSenseApiException_Exception;

That said, there have been some runtime bugs with that.  You may need
the latest trunk for that to actually work.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer