To: <cxf-user@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 12:09 AM
Subject: Eclipse STP installation process

I have tried installing eclipse STP in Europa. I see from the following page
http://europa-mirror1.eclipse.org/stp/downloads/drops/R-0.6.0-200706260218/
that the prerequisites should be installed before installing eclipse STP.
Some of links on this page are broken and I could not able to successfully
install all the plugins. I am also confused as to what builds should I
pickup for working with CXF.
It will be highly useful if someone could summarize Eclipse STP installation
and configuration for CXF.

Thanks,
Durga