I have enabled aegis bindings using the following xml configuration snippet.

<jaxws:endpoint id="CollectiveServices" implementor="#serviceBean"
bindingUri="http://apache.org/cxf/binding/http";
address="/cxf/CollectiveServices" >
       <jaxws:serviceFactory>
           <bean class="
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean">
               <property name="wrapped" value="true" />
               <property name="dataBinding" ref="aegisBean"/>
           </bean>

       </jaxws:serviceFactory>
   </jaxws:endpoint>
   <bean id="aegisBean" class="
org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding"/>

My web service api has an interface named SearchField with three
implementations. The interface is used in a number of different ways.
Sometimes as in incoming list and other times as a returned list.
I am getting the following exception from the AegisDataBinding
java.lang.RuntimeException: Schema for namespace 'urn:search.api' already
contains type 'ArrayOfSearchField
   at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchema.addType(XmlSchema.java:229)
   at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleXmlSchemaElement(
SchemaBuilder.java:139)
   at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.read(
XmlSchemaCollection.java:315)
   at org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding.createSchemas(
AegisDatabinding.java:291)
   at org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding.initialize(
AegisDatabinding.java:162)
--

Is this a problem with my namespaces? Or is aegis trying to create two
different SearchField complex types when it should be only creating one?