Hi,

Can you attach the whole stacktrace?
My first impression is that you don't have the cxf-jms jar in your classpath, can you confirm that

Also, let me know which version of cxf you are using

Regards,
James

Hi there,
Has anyone seen the following error with wsdl2service? Am trying to
generate a JMS service but it's not working... I get the same kind of
error ("Tools Error: Can not found wsdl plugin...") when I try and run
the wsdl2xml tool...
C:\celtix_exercises\invoicing-student\wsdl\play>wsdl2service -transport
jms -e InvoicingService -p blah -n InvoicingSOAPBinding
InvoicingService.wsdl
Tools Error : Can not found wsdl plugin <jms-javax.wsdl.Port> for wsdl
extension point interface javax.wsdl.Port
Am using JDK 1.5.09... Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks,
Ade

Adrian Trenaman

Principal Consultant, IONA Technologies.

E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
P: +353-1-6372659

M: +353-86-6051026

Registered Number: 171387