Hi Jeff,

Would you please re-upload this patch ensure that "Grant license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works" is selected?

Thanks

Freeman

Jeff.Yu wrote:
Hi,

I've submitted a patch for this JIRA, can someone help me review it and apply it if it is ok.

Thanks
Jeff Yu

Zarar Siddiqi wrote:
Hi Dan,

I've created the JIRA:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-803

Thanks,
Zarar

Dan Diephouse wrote:
Hi Zarar,
It'd be great if you could file a feature request in JIRA for this though:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF

Thanks,
- Dan