From: Yeroc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 5:11 PM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: WSDL method parameter names?

Chris,

Thanks for your response.  The document you reference states: "The
default
is to use the name of the parameter as it appears in the method's
argument
list." which is exactly what I'm looking for as I don't really want to
have
to annotate every single parameter on all my methods.  Is this a bug in
the
code or the documentation or am I reading things wrong?  The default
documented above seems more reasonable to me than what's being generated
today.

Thanks again,
Corey

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/developing-a-service.html#DevelopingaSe