Von: Brad Harper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. Juli 2007 17:01
An: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Complex Types contain all null values...

Simple types are returning correctly.  I have four methods on the service
below... methods returning Strings are working... other methods return business
objects.  I can step through the service on the server and those methods are
returning the correct values.  No exceptions are thrown and the object contains
all null values in the client.

Spring Wiring:
   <!-- Local -->
    <bean id="PricingServiceImpl" class="
com.gdservices.service.thirdparty.PricingServiceImpl">
        <property name="daoFactory">
            <ref bean="hibernateDAOFactory"/>
        </property>
    </bean>