Was just playing around with the hello_world_xml_bare, the
functionality is about what I want. But I'd like to be able to run it
in the servlet container, not using that Endpoint.publish stuff.

I have a working jaxws endpoint, I would like CXF to handle an
incoming xml POST, unmarshall the payload and the object to my Impl
just as it does for the soap/jaxws stuff.

Simply put, I'd like my clients to be able to do Http POST operations
with just the payload xml, no soap:Envelope. I'd like CXF to unmarshal
it with jaxb and pass me the object.

Maybe the client needs to use a different url for the plain xml vs.
the soap message, that's fine. I just don't want to do the
unmarshalling myself in a jaxws provider.

Make sense?