From: Jeremy Isikoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 11:17 PM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Getting <jaxws:server> syntax working for spring transaction
proxying

I know dan did a post on this but I still haven't been able to get this
working, the syntax he specified in his post didnt match the schema,
when I looked in the schema it looked like you were supposed to put the
implementing bean in the "servicebean" class but it doesnt seem to work.
It doesnt throw any errors until you actually access the service though
then you get a "cant find observer error" for the url. (Ive tried both
with and without the pound sign in front of transDataService as well)
Did anybody get the other solution working to fix the spring
transactional web service problem?

<jaxws:server
id="testService"
address="/testService"
serviceClass="com.visualio.dataserver.webservices.DataServiceImpl"
serviceBean="transDataService">
</jaxws:server>

<bean id="transDataService"
class="org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionProxyFacto
ryBean">
<property name="transactionManager"><ref
local="transactionManager"/></property>
<property name="transactionAttributes">
<props>
<!-- Avoid PROPAGATION_REQUIRED !! It could kill your performances by
generating a new transaction on each request !! -->
<prop key="get*">PROPAGATION_SUPPORTS,readOnly</prop>
<prop key="find*">PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,readOnly</prop>
<prop key="load*">PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,readOnly</prop>
<prop key="save*">PROPAGATION_REQUIRED</prop>
<prop key="Save*">PROPAGATION_REQUIRED</prop>
</props>
</property>
</bean>

<bean id="dataServiceImpl"
class="com.visualio.dataserver.webservices.DataServiceImpl">
<property name="snapshotDAO">
<ref bean="snapshotDAO"/>
</property>
</bean>