Is there an easy way to use JSON as the transport protocol when configuring
a Service in Spring? I have a SOAP service working quite nicely but would
like to expose the same service using JSON with minimal additional
configuration. I looked at the instructions on the wiki but they only show
the programmatic way and I'd prefer to use Spring.

The pertinent parts of my current configuration are as follows:

<lang:groovy id="groovyService"
script-source="classpath:a/b/c/webservices/GroovyServiceImpl.groovy"/>
<simple:server id="groovy" serviceClass="a.b.c.webservices.GroovyService"
serviceBean="#groovyService" address="/Groovy"/>

It'd be great to be able to create another service that outputs JSON with
only a few extra lines of configuration. Please excuse me if this seems a
simple problem,  I admit I'm having trouble figuring out the correlation
between the Spring server config and the programmatic ServerFactoryBean.

Regards,
Kaleb