Hi,

I use the cxf-codegen-plugin maven plugin to generate java classes for a
wsdl of mine. I then use the generated service like this:

   new FooService(wdlUrl, serviceQname).getFoo().bar(bleech)

But why does the FooService actually need the wsdlUrl again? I can see it
resolves it. I thought, that when i chose the path of generating classes
from WSDL to java, I had done all the wsdl access I needed to do offline.

Guess this is a problem with understanding from my part. Understanding of
why it (cxf/jaxws) needs the wsdl again!?

Regards, Per

--
Per Olesen @ Nordija A/S - www.nordija.com - main#: +45 70 20 25 10
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - cell#: +45 23 38 95 81