This is the trace

Invoking getName...
27 août 2007 17:55:11 org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: "null" is not a valid SOAP version.
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:92)
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:57)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:206)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:399)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1830)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1698)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:206)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:253)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:204)
        at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:134)
        at $Proxy27.getName(Unknown Source)
        at
klee.labBook.wsexample.KGenericWSMoleculeNamerPortTypeClient.main(KGenericWSMoleculeNamerPortTypeClient.java:57)