Hi Folks,

I am having difficulty calling a CXF generated web-service with a JAX-WS
/ Spring generated WSDL (if that makes any difference) from Oracle BPEL
- part of the Oracle SOA suite.

My WSDL has an imported schema with another nested imported schema

For example for my audit WSDL: -

-Audit WSDL
        -> imports audit.xsd
                -> imports common.xsd

Oracle doesn't seem to find either schema, normally it would create
variables for the input and output parameters, but this doesn't happen.
Has anyone got CXF and BPEL to work together?  The service works fine
from SOAP UI, we had similar problems with Xfire and BPEL, we were
hoping the move to CXF would solve the problems.

Thanks for the help!
All the best,
Ash