On Monday 27 August 2007, Jacob Marcus wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I notice that in CXF, the xsd elements for method names have a type
> attribute. This was not the case in XFire.
> Here is an example of what I am talking about. My question is, is
> there a way to get CXF to spit out wsdl exactly as XFire?

Not that I know of.   The reasoning for outputting the schema this way
centers around JAX-WS compliance and the JAX-WS tck.   I cannot go into
much detail, but we did have problems when we didn't output the separate
element.

PART of the reason is that you should get the same wsdl if your service
is using "wrapped" mode (so the element and type are auto generated) or
if you use a "bare" mode with a hand written class.   Since JAXB
separates the two into an element and a type in that case, the wrapped
case should as well.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp